There aren’t many things in life that make me cringe, but there are certain things that do. Tonight, I’m going to share five things that make me cringe. 🤦🏾♀️
1. People who let animals lick them on their face, lips and in their mouth. Goodness gracious! Don’t give me that, “Their mouth is cleaner than a human’s” spill. Lies. All lies. Ugh, the cringe is coming just thinking about it! 😫
2. People who use the restroom and walk out without washing their hands. 🚻 You’d be surprised to know how many GROWN FOLKS do this! That’s why I don’t eat everyone’s food and I always pray over my food when I’m eating out. 😱🤯🙏🏾
3. People who cough without covering their mouth… Mercy! 😩 I don’t want to inhale that! Please, cover your mouth when you cough. Don’t do people like that. Nobody wants to inhale what you coughed out. 😷 I’m quick to tell someone to cover their mouth and I don’t have to know you for me to say it. 😡
4. People who foam at the mouth when they talk. I know some people can’t help it, but I hate seeing that frothy build-up of spit foam at the corner of a person’s mouth. It gives me the willies and makes my stomach churn. 😣
5. People with foul body odor. There is nothing worse than walking past a woman who smells like a bucket of dead crabs or a man that smells like musty booty. 👃🏾🤢 You should be ashamed of yourself! I also hate to smell people who are a little musty. 😤 Wash your pits, your rooter and your tooter!
Until next time…