I wanted to take this time out to thank Emma Woods for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. As a fellow blogger I can tell you that her blog is not only entertaining, but it is an absolute thrill to follow. I’ve never won an award in my life, but I must admit that any time I am nominated for an award I get this huge boost to my morale. Any time your work is recognized it gives you the motivation to keep doing what you are doing plus it makes the pursuit of your dreams even more meaningful. As with any nomination there are rules and they are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know you have nominated them.
*Please note that the nominees are not obligated to participate in this award nomination*
So, you want to know 7 interesting facts about yours truly? Here goes nothing!
1. I was born in Charleston, South Carolina.
2. I spent my early childhood in Florida.
3. I am a survivor of childhood bullying.
4. I used to be a habitual nail biter.
5. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration and a minor in Health Education.
6. I love making jewelry as much as I love writing.
7. My favorite color is turquoise.
Who are my 7 nominees? Take a gander below:
1. Write Now and Later
2. Words from Emma Woods
3. Color Me In Cyanide and Cherry
4. Live to Write-Write to Live
5. Interesting Literature
6. Optional Poetry
7. Between the Beats
All the best to everyone! Stay writing!!