One of the best parts about being a writer is communicating with readers. Without readers, what would be the point of writing? I love getting emails from curious readers because that to me makes writing worthwhile! I am always looking for opportunities to communicate with readers because I want them to get to know me as both a writer and as a person. I am an open and free spirit and I have absolutely nothing to hide. Ask me for an answer and that you shall receive. Since I unfortunately do not have the time to answer every question in this post, let’s take five! I promise as time goes along I will get around to answering all questions so please be patient. With that being said, let’s do this!
1) Where were you born and raised? I was born in Charleston, South Carolina and I was raised in various parts of Florida before settling here in the state of Alabama.
2) Why did you decide to become a writer? For a couple of reasons. One, I love to tell stories. Two, writing helps to relieve my active imagination. Three, I love how I can become anything I want to be with a few strokes of a pen or a few pecks on the computer. Four, writing allows me to escape my hectic world and be in my own little fictional world where everything is sweet and peachy.
3) What is the most important thing to you as a writer? Being able to write stories that readers will not only enjoy reading, but also be able to relate to.
4) What is your biggest fear? Failing. Not just with writing, but in everything that I set my mind and heart out to do. For me, failure is not an option. I am too stubborn to give up.
5) Do you have any regrets as a writer? Yes, I wish I had of started much sooner.
Until next time, stay reading and for you writers out there keep writing!